Saturday, January 14, 2012

e-Clinical Technologies

Hi to all,
             Computers became an important gadgets in our day to day life and even in Industries also. I am very much surprised to hear the intervention of computers in Life Sciences. Even though we have a separate branch called Bioinformatics, there exists different computational methods even for clinical trials and Drug safety. I am very much pleased to work in such a stream that I am working as a IT professional and also relating to my favorite subject i.e., Life Sciences. I want to introduce a basic presentation on different computational methods in Life sciences and Health care industry.

Oracle Argus Safety Suite -   Pharmacovigilance

Oracle Clinical and Oracle Siebel  -  Clinical Trial Data Management.
Oracle Life Sciences data hub - Life sciences.

I hope all you guys will make a new path from here and reach the destination in a happy mode.

Wish you a happy Pongal.

Urs,
Koundinya. NSK

No comments:

Post a Comment